Ct sacn

Hi can I convince my doctor to give me a ct scan on the bottom of my back (pelvis) I have been in pain for some time now xx

Hiya, I asked for a CT scan and my consultant agreed.I ended up having a Bone Scan as well.I would definitely ask xxx