Diagnosed with Grade 3 invasive breast cancer  at end of October and Initially surgery and radiotherapy planned but now cancelled. Upon checking recent MRI relating to ARTHRITIS OF LOWER SPINE my surgeon requested the above scan but I have to wait 3weeks. I don’t know what to think…have no idea what my surgeon suspects might be going on…and don’t know how I am going to get through the next three weeks. Anyone been in this situation?

Hi Scrap I’m so sorry you are going through such a tough time. Not many people look at this part of the forum but if you go to the I am recently diagnosed board  I am sure you will find people who have had the same experience and can offer support. All the best x