Daylightdancer666

Daylightdancer666 passed away on Friday 4th December. She had been in and out of her local hospice for some weeks.  She was only 33 years old. I joined this forum in November 2019 and shortly afterwards she private messaged me. We stayed in touch then became friends on Facebook. We bonded over our love of cats and I felt I could tell her anything.  She was a lovely, warm-hearted girl who will be sorely missed. No longer in pain now. XXX

Ruby - Ohhhhh, I am sooo sorry to hear about Daylightdancer. 

I was only just asking after her today, on the “Pets and other Animals” thread, then just saw your post by chance.

I’m so sadly shocked, as yes, she was only so young. We enjoyed quite a few chats and giggles on the “Pets” thread. And Yes, she was passionate about cats. Missed her Lister so much after he died, while she was battling with her treatments. Her Mum was very ill recently too.

I’m sending my heartfelt sympathy, thoughts and love to her family.

Rest in Peace, Daylightdancer. Fondest love  x x x x 

Oh Ruby I am so sorry to hear of Daylight’s passing…thank you for letting us know.  I didn’t know her that well but some of her posts did make me smile.  33 is so very young, it makes my heart ache for her and her family xxx