Diagnosed after 1st post op mammo - after dcis last year

Jen when people say to me you will be fine I find it so bloody annoying I am sure I will be but them saying it when they are not part of my health professional team makes me want to scream ’ what the fudge do you know’ x ps fudge was me not my phone ? x

I agree one of my friends who spoke from personal experience has said it will be the hardest fight you ever have but I have done it and it will be tough and yes you will cry but you will cry more when you know you have beat it and got the all clear x so of course I cried all over her x

We can’t be brave all the time Jen we are human and have hopes and fears and good days and bad days but take a deep breath and try again tomorrow xxx

Jencat and SueW. We might not be feeling brave but we will fight whatever’s thrown at us! SPA DAY!!!XXX

We have promised each other so be BRAVE BRAVE BRAVE!!! Easier said than done,lol! One minute I’m so positive and ready, next minute and crying! All fun and games but we will do it!!! X

Yes we all need to get well spa hotel is the focus x we will get there xx

We’re all absolutely off to that spa!! 

I think I may be very weird but I actually feel better since my cancer diagnosis. I really hadn’t been feeling myself and was quite down thinking this was it - peri menopause, lost my mojo and my joie de vivre. To know I now had a reason for feeling not quite right has me bizarrely feeling loads better. I’m also quite an all or nothing person so even though I can’t say I’m relishing the prospect of chemo there is a little part of me that thinks of it almost like wiping the slate clean. It’ll get rid of every single slightly dodging looking cell and when I come out the other side it’s like a fresh start - my body will be a temple into which I will only deposit fresh juices and organic vegetables. Hahaaa. (Typing this eyeing up an M&S vanilla slice I bought yesterday…)

?xx 

Cherry ? … is the name because of cherrybakewell being one of the best cakes ever lol x I love dissarrano and Diet Coke that tastes like cherrybakewell too ! If my body was a temple it would be a Buddhist temple and i would be the Buddha sitting up front x

I must admit every time I see the name it makes me hungry !!

Oh I love you ladies, reading this through has made me lol! And ahem…did someone mention spa?!!

jencat, I’m sure you are nervous going in for a little bit, but just think, you only go in for the first time once, and then once it’s done, it’s done. It will be hard but go for it, you got this!

Xena will be a general invite when I have completed chemo I said I will ask everyone where they are and look for a central location for us all to meet up as you are my new family and I would love to meet you all in real life xx

Excellent idea SueW! Love a spa day me!!!

Ha ha I wasn’t old enough to drink in the 70’s and only discovered dissarrano about 10 years ago though I must admit I have bought lots of bottles in that time x

That used to be all that was left in your Mum and Dads sideboard -so if you wanted to sneak a drink as a teenager that’s all that was available !!!

They were all disgusting !!!

I didn’t like cherry b but really dissarrano doesn’t taste like that it is almond hence mixing it with coke makes cherrybakewell ??
I remember at 16 me and my mate finding advocat in her mom’s cupboard and making snowballs but it was out of date and we was so sick ? we didn’t drink again for about a whole month lol xxx

Brandy and babysham was a nice Christmas drink !!

My mom has some limited edition babycham glasses with the deer on that you used to send off for free with labels from babycham we was never allowed to use them and still not allowed to now ???

Yes egg in advocat I have never actually tasted Harvey’s Bristol cream not sure I want too either x

Yet again you have provided my daily dose of laughter medicine and I thank you all ???