Diagnosed second time and cold cap

I’ve just turned 34, I went through treatment in 2021 after being diagnosed, I had breast conserving surgery, chemo and radiotherapy. I wasn’t to bothered about loosing my hair then as it was lockdown and not really going anywhere. I’ve just been told that my cancer is back with different hormone receptors so will be having to have chemo again, my hair has just got back to a length where I can tie it up and don’t want to loose it again, what are peoples experiences with using a cold cap as I think I want to try that this time round.

I used it and worked for me kept about 70 per cent of hair had to wash only once a week v carefully no hair dryers . It is worth a try at least sorry you have to go through this again 

I’m sorry that you’re going through this again. 
I used the cold cap the second time as I couldn’t face losing my hair again. It’s not a pleasant experience, although nothing about breast cancer is. I’d say I kept about 70% of my hair. It will shed, you have to be careful with your hair but I would lightly straighten mine as it had the crazy chemo curl look!! It will shed but I was so pleased that I persevered with the cold cap. Good luck xx