Diep flap recovery shoulder back pain

Hello all,
I just had a prohpolactic double masectomy and diep flap reconstruction 2 weeks ago today (they did find dcis) I am having absolutkry terrible shoulder and back pain. I feel like I have 2 baseballs under each armpit and they are pushing on my back shoulder muscles making it feel like i am putting my shoulders to my ears. I just cannot relax them and it’s causing so much pain. My plastic surgeon says all looks “fine” and hes not sure why this is happening but in a couple months or so he can go back in to take off the underarm extra or reshape. I am going in this next week to the masectomy surgeon for a planned follow up and want his opinion. I just feel completely “overstuffed” and even breasts too big. I was a double A before and said maybe id be a a+/b- size. (This is USA sizing). I feel huge with lots of the mass undearms pushing into my back. The muscles are so sore to the touch i dont understand how this doesnt seem to happen to anyone else according to my plastic surgeon. I want a second opinion as this just doesnt seem ok and maybe he messed up?!?! I realize I am just 2 weeks out, but i cant handle this pain for another 4 to 6 weeks. Ive tried a few pain meds but cant take them round the clock. I sit at a comp for work and that can barely happen. I have 2 littles, 3 and 5, that need Mama.
Anyone else with this? What did you do? End result?
Right now im already thinking just remove them its not worth it! Im so down and so sad. I just want to go back to pain free anything at this point. Please note, ive felt like ive had a higher pain threshold with some other life experiencee. This shoulder and back pain is like none other for me.
I have my first PT today and have lined up a massage therapist. This canNOT be my new normal.
Scared and regretting it. Any personal experience or advice appreciated.