Dimple in breast raised lymph nodes

Please could someone reach out to me I’ve had swollen lymph nodes under my arms for years and was told they where ok …I turned 50 in July anyway I made another gp appointment last week and they have referred me to a breast clinic for tomorrow,then last week I raised my arms and have noticed a indentation in my breast at the bottom it’s the same breast as the swollen lymph nodes,my anxiety is through the roof and feel physically sick for tomorrow,has anyone else had this,thank you for listening xx

1 Like

Hi @tilly2 I haven’t had the same experience as you but can empathise with your anxiety. Can I suggest that you give the Breast Cancer Now nurses a call on 0808 800 6000. It is free to call and whilst they won’t be able to diagnose your symptoms, I guarantee that you’ll feel calmer for having spoken to them.

The people that you meet at the breast clinic will be professional, kind and reassuring. It may well be that they’ll be able to give you good news straight away. If not, hold on to the fact that breast cancer is eminently treatable these days as myself and tens of thousands of other women can attest to. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

1 Like

Thankyou I will do xxx