East Grinstead

Hi Tinfish,

I think 9 months will fly by, it has for me and as you say it may not be that long anyway!!! Lets hope it is not!!!
I have sent you a pm reply as I didn’t find your message until this evening!!

Take care,

Jane x

Hi Ladies

Just to let you know things are moving, I have my scan at Haywards Heath on 20th October and then I presume my PS will take a look. He said he would see me in 3 months when I saw him so that will probably be December time. Hope your all well

L

Hi

Rung Haywards Heath yesterday (where I am having my scan) and the guy said I would be maked for my scan. Can anyone advise he said no under wear but would I be wearing a gown. If I have to be naked so be it, but there are bits I would like to cover up is poss!!!

L

Hi Lesley,

Sorry didn’t see this before…I had my scan at Haywards Heath and I wasn’t naked. Had to remove my trousers and was upset because hadn’t shaved/waxed my legs before and had to sit in waiting room although there was only one other person there. Actually as I’m writing this maybe I did have to remove everything because I remember he told me to put a gown on frontways and another backwards so that nothing was exposed!!! I didn’t have to take them off for the scan and I know had socks on!!! I also remember being really worried because I had forgotten to put on deodorant!!! After chemo I didn’t seem to sweat for ages but unfortunately that has returned with the hair!!!
You’ll be fine!!
I’ve also pm’d you!!

Jane xx

Hi

Scan went well yesterday and although they called it a naked scan I wore a gown but no underwear, they were so nice there. I did shave my legs etc just in case!!!not that they would have cared but did take my dressing gown, glad I did that as the weather changed

So thats one down am now waiting for dates etc.

L