Ec headache?

I had my second EC 3 days ago and have had a persistent frontal headache behind my eyes since then. Has anyone else experienced this? This should have been my final EC but I had a reaction last time and the staff decided not to “challenge” me and abandoned the infusion. Feeling really c****y today, tbh.

Hi…I have had 3 c EC. Hsve my final one on Thursdsy. Before I start Docetaxel.

I sleay get a headache sfter fore a few days…it starts during the infusion.

I haxe had some terrible side effects this time. And have pretty much been ill sincr i had it until now.

I will speak to my oncologudy after my bloods this week to see if i really need the lsst one…or if it can be reduced…

Good Luck.

I felt like I had a band being pulled tight around my head just above my eyes when the 1st EC was going in. Then I felt spaced out for a couple of days. Probably all the steroids etc.
My biggest in rounds 1 & 2 is about q0 hours after 1st filgrastim injection my glands are swollen and tender from neck to waste. This lasted 2 days before easing both times. Third EC due on Friday. Not looking forward to next week.

Hi, LeonaA47 and isitreallyme. Thanks for your replies. I had what can only be described as an ice-cream headache and tightness in my jaw during the infusion. The jaw pain subsided but the headache hung around for days. I have one more EC before the pac and I’m hoping I can weather it. Three doses doesn’t sound like much compared with what some people have to endure, but it has floored me this week. Sometimes you just need to hear that there are other ladies (and gents, I’m sure) who have experienced the same issues and you’re not awake in the wee hours wondering if it’s something sinister. Thank you again… it really helps and is appreciated :heartpulse::sparkling_heart::gift_heart: