Enhertu

Hi, 

Can you guys please tell me if it is normal to have tumor markers go up after first cycle of Enhertu? 

Previously on Fulvestrant and Herceptin, treatment was going well until August when tumor markers started going up and new spots found on the brain and some more activity on lower back. 

Just a little worried. Maybe it takes some cycles for markers to go down, but I was reading that some people had markers go down after the first cycle. 

Might be worth asking about this in the secondary section of the forum too there is an active thread about Enhertu.This is the thread forum.breastcancernow.org/t5/Treatments-and-medical-issues/Enhertu/td-p/1364099

I hope it’s successful for you :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

My oncologist said not to regard tumor markers the first couple months.  The third month I got a good reading and happy they were all heading downhill.  Fatigue, sleepiness, hair loss, and constipation are my side effects.  Do these go away as time goes on?