Eyebrows - Make up

Just come across this postre eyebrows.

I lost mine completely with Paclitaxol in 2010 along with my eyelashes and because I don’t wear much make-up pencilled on ones looked a bit ridiculous, and because I didn’t wear a wig I really did look like an egg-head

But whilst trawling the Internet I found some false eyebrows which are made of real hair and you just stick them on with eyelash glue. Sound a bit weird I know but they are so realistic, no-one would be able to tell the difference.

I know we don’t do brands on here but if you Google nu-brow you should find them.

And they last ages too, just take them off at night and put back on the next morning.

Hope this helps some of you.

Hi, I’m just replying to the post about semi-permanent eyebrows. I got them done about a 2-3 weeks ago, when it became apparent that i was going to have chemotherapy before surgery, (original plan was chemo first). I did some Internet searching for a reputable place that was still in my budget and I got a booking for the following week costing £395. As I was able to have it done while i still have eyebrows, the beautician could follow the brow line I had already shaped and tweezed myself.

It was worth it for me it and probably my only major spend regarding dealing with cancer -I don’t plan to get a wig or anything. Plus, as I already have feint eyebrows and would normally fill in with pencil/brush… This way, my brows are “done” whether or not I can be bothered that day!

Thanks to loopylou for your reply - I’ll go and check out the Benefit eyebrow pencil asap.

Hi Julia,

Here’s a link to a thread re false tan. I’m awaiting rads but will use false tan after (not in boob area though); I’m sure I’ll feel much better about myself if my face, legs, arms have colour.

share.breastcancercare.org.uk/forum/spray-tan-post-chemo-rads-shallow-topic%C7%83–p469155.html

I visit alopecia forums for tips on brow/lash/hair, they have some good tips.