FANTASTIC NEWS

Tears of joy! Absolutely wonderful news and so pleased and thrilled for you …!!!HOORAH!
Love Julie x

oops! got so carried away I seem to hnave posted 3 times , and it’s still greatnews!

Brilliant news,so very leased for you!!!

HI saffronseed,
That is fantastic news,you must be so very relieved , am so very pleased for you. Heres to a great 2011.
Love Linda x

fantastic news over the moon for you
x x x x

absolutely fantastic news…am really pleased for you at the result but very angry for you at the original diagnosis.

Hi everyone thanks for your good wishes - its a full day now since receiving the good news. Two wake ups when I still ask my self is it a dream and my head is still mush from it all but I am sure the fog will lift soon.

yes virtual pitchforks, hobnail boots and mobility scooters are good weapons for now my ex onc - I have already got that divorce!

It does show if in any ‘doubt’ ask for a second opinion - I really was only expecting confirmation but in a ‘nicer’ way and what I got was a complete bombshell of good news

hugs to you all xxx

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! this is fantastic news. Seriously though what it does show is that if we are a bit unsure we question the medics opinion, they are human and whilst they do have knowledge they are not always right as your case proved.

Louise

I’m so pleased for you - but how awful to be told the wrong diagnosis like that! I hope you can enjoy your weekend and send you lots of love.
Annette X

Fantastic news, I’m so pleased for you - and what a shining example of not being afraid to take on the white coats…

We do need to realise that doctors are only human, and can jump to wrong conclusions - but even so, all doctors should have the decency to spend time with their patients and explain things fully - there is no excuse for not doing so. In this case though - maybe it’s a good thing your ex-onc was so bad at it - or you might not have heard the brilliant news that you have!

Sophie xx

Brilliant news Saffronseed,

Denise xxx