For Millicent 3

Hi Dani! So so sorry that have not been on here, I haven’t got time to go into all the details but my son was attacked twice before Christmas, which kinda finished me off stress wise, i ended up in hospital on Boxing Day with a really painful abscess which had to be operated on and was out of action for a while. Getting on here was a no no because of it.

That was the extremely short version!!! H has been worrying me 9and herself) over the past few months as she has had constant pain, but not keen to push to get it properly investigated. Anyway she finally did and ultrasound results were good, just waiting on bone scan, but she is so much less stressed and hence so am I. So now life is getting more manageable have finally got back on here. I do hope everything is going well for you and S, will be a good thing if you no longer come on here in a way, cause i will guess that to mean that BC no longer a major thing in your lives. But if you are still around just want you to know not forgotten about you or stopped caring, just life got in the way! Best wishes.

Tx

to t Just wanted and needed after reading your wonderful texts to say what a fantastic bunch you all are. It is only from reading those stories that i have begun to realise what i am putting my wonderful husband and four fantastic sons through as i fight this demon called breast cancer. I think the level of humour and honesty you have all managed to display is so reassuring. It proves to me at least, that when i have my rants and moans about how unfair life is and why doesn’t this just happen to people who kill and harm others, rather then good people who just want to live normal boring lives, That i am not alone. So finally thank you for the humour, thank you for making me realise that it isn’t just the person going through it that suffers and best of all thank you for making me laugh again xxxx.