Found lump

Hi
So I found a lump on right breast just above areola, I’m not sure how long it’s been there I don’t tend to look or touch them very often it took me another couple of weeks to get appointment with gp who felt the small lump then went onto tell me my left breast is gritty. He told me he was going to refer to breast clinic. The hospital rang me couple hours later with appointment for 22nd June… I’m going out of my mind with worry, family doesn’t seem to talk to me about it but between themselves makes me little nervous as I’d rather now what they thought and maybe know it’s not just me being silly worrying it could be bc.
Something else playing on my mind is I had to get abnormal cells burnt of cervix around this time last year is that linked or am I thinking way too much? Nervous 30yr old mum of 3

Hi Missy, it’s quite natural to be nervous and worried, we’ve  all been there. The waiting is the hardest thing as your mind goes into overdrive and you imagine all sorts! Don’t google, as it all leads to BC, which is not necessarily so. Once you have had your appointment you will feel better, and be more in control. In the meantime, if you do want to take control, then get a little notebook and write down those questions you need answering. Use this site and Macmillan to get information. Don’t get too far ahead of yourself, just one step at a time. After all, no one has diagnosed BC, have they? The only other advice I would give is to keep busy, and take some exercise, walking is good to clear the brain. Some ladies have found breathing exercises and mindfulness excellent for helping them relax in what is a very difficult time. Good luck, and keep us posted about your results. X