Free Pink Ribbon Pilates Ashford Kent

Pilates helps core strength, bringing about changes to posture whilst standing, walking, sitting and moving around your daily activities.

This is a FREE pilates class especially for women at any stage of their breast cancer survivorship.

Whether you’ve had your all clear, are still in treatment or had your breast cancer ten years ago and would still like some support and assistance, then we’d love to see you.

This is a gentle, simple class specifically designed for women with breast cancer.

The Wellbeing Day has boosted our funds considerably and will allow us not only to continue on for another year, but also give us some much needed advertising money. We hope to get more ladies coming to class as our numbers continue to grow.

Class begins again:

Monday 4th January 2016 • 11am • Kennington Scout Hut,
Lower Vicarage Road TN24 9HZ

Ashford, Kent

Hope to see you there!

For further info:

pinkribbonpilates.info/

So pleased to have spotted this! I live in Biddenden and am nearing the end of pre-adjuvant chemo. My mastecomy and lymph ode clearance op is pencilled in for early May.

I think this could be just what I need to go along to as I recover from that, so I will remember you and see how quickly I recover as I will need to be well enough to drive to Kennington, which I’m vurrently not able to do.

Have liked your Facebook page and bookmarked your website, so i won’t forget. Thank you for being there.

marvellous, I live between two places at the moment.

I have just delayed my breast mastecomy and reconstruction for a few months because I need to get fitter for the operation.  

I have a wound on my leg and cant kneel on the other one either, I have done yoga in the past, and tried pilates, but that was a few years ago.

when I know that I am coming back to the area I will contact you.

But thankyou so much for offering such a service.

For those of you in the Ashford, Canterbury and Maidstone areas of Kent, we have a new update to Pink Ribbon Pilates:
Class begins again:
4th September • 11am Thursday
Brook Village Hall, Brook (Ashford) TN25 5PE
Note that we have a new home!
Everyone is very welcome be it in active treatment or survivorship, however the amount of years. Come be active with us - together is better than alone!

We welcome new women at anytime - and we could really some as we have plenty of room.

Come join us tomorrow morning, 11am and see in person how friendly and how good this can be for your body and wellbeing.  LB, x

Super yoga (we do yoga as well) workout yesterday, with two more women returning.  Love to have anyone swing by on a Thursday, 11am Brook village hall (outside Ashford - beautiful drive), everyone is welcome.:smileywink:

We are now on twitter too: twitter.com/PinkPilatesKent

Please follow us!

Hi, I am hoping to come and join you in the next week or so. I am only 4 weeks post op and not up to driving quite yet. If I can get a lift From my partner I may come along on Thursday 8th to meet the group. If I can’t organise a lift I will come along asap. I live in Mersham so I’m not too far away.

Stella

Pink Ribbion Pilates will be supporting Breast Cancer Care tomorrow at :

Signs and symptoms of a possible recurrence - Kent 13th October 2015
Come join us ladies of Kent in lovely Canterbury! 

WHEN
13 October 2015

WHERE
Kent - Canterbury

TIME
10:00

These informal sessions are led by experts and include time for questions. They’re free to attend and you can pick and choose which ones you come to. Friends and family are also welcome.

This morning session will cover symptoms of a possible recurrence of breast cancer, highlighting what to look for when recovering from a primary breast cancer diagnosis. We’ll make sure you also know what changes you should report, when to report it and who to report it to.

Nearest railway stations: Canterbury West and Canterbury East

Register your interest

If you are interested in attending this session, please register your interest.

If you have any questions you can contact us on movingforward@breastcancercare.org.uk(link is external) or 0345 077 1893.

Dear Lilac-Blue

I love the sound of the Pink Ribbon Pilates as I need to start exercising again in a gentle way, post mastectomy, and this sounds great. Can I just turn up next Monday please? Or do I need to register?

Thanks, RosieH

Hi,

My name is Jo I work in the Services Support Team. I wanted to make you aware of our upcoming Moving Forward Course at William Harvey Hospital in Ashford. It’s open to people who have had a breast cancer diagnosis within the last two years and aims to provide information, support and professional guidance on how to cope with and adjust to life after treatment.

The next course dates are the 23, 30 November, 7, 14 November, 10-1pm.

Please call 0345 077 1893 or email movingforward@breastcancercare.org.uk if you’d like more information or like to register.

Thanks

Jo

Classes start after August break 2018:

Monday 3th September 11am  & Evening Class - Tuesday 4th September 6pm• Kennington Scout Hut,
Lower Vicarage Road TN24 9HZ  **** Ashford, Kent

Twice weekly free Pilates classes for anyone in treatment, out of treatment or living with cancer.  Everyone welcome!!

Just show up in comfy clothes and enjoy an hour of improving flexibility, increasing muscle strength and tone. 

UPDATE TO PINK RIBBON PILATES ASHFORD KENT:
Every Monday 9am
**Repton Community Trust - Repton Ave, Ashford TN23 3RX **
https://www.pinkribbonpilates.info/

Once a week free Pilates classes for anyone in treatment, out of treatment or living with cancer. Everyone welcome!!

Just show up in comfy clothes and enjoy an hour of improving flexibility, increasing muscle strength and tone.

Coffee afterwards at corner coffee shop for support and a laugh!