Frequent question, I know....which brand of Letrozole?

Hi first time posting and I know this is a frequent question, got diagnosed 2016 been on Letrozole brand. Both Activis and Accord didn’t agree with me at all. Switched to Teva brand and been on that for a few years. Teva now been discontinued, which I am gutted about.  Now filled with the dread of finding a new brand that suits me and doesn’t cause my bones to ache beyond belief, hair thinning, waking up in the night and unbearable hot flushes. So ladies which brands are you all on?? Trying to work out, which are the most popular ones at the moment. x

Hi @walking the walk  

Thank you for your post, we hope you are finding the Breast Cancer Now Forum helpful.

I am sorry you’ve not yet had a response to your comment. I’m sure someone will be along shortly to continue the conversation.

In the meantime, if you’d like to chat with one of our Breast Care Nurses, you can call them on 0808 800 6000. They are available during the week 9am-4pm and 9am-1pm on Saturdays.

Alternatively, do feel free to repost your question in the Ask Our Nurses area of the Forum and they can respond to you online.

Best wishes,
Shareena
Social Media Officer