Gill23

Maltomlin posted in the liver secs thread that Gill died last week.
I have thought about this for a couple of days and was not comfortable it seemed wrong that such sad news may be lost within a thread, so I hope no one minds me doing this in memory of Gill.

R.I.P. Gill you will be missed, never forgotten and thank you for all your lovely posts. My deepest sympathy to your family.
Love Debsxxx

RIP Gill sincerest condolences to your family and friends.

Judy x

I am so sorry to hear of Gill’s passing, another lady lost to this horrid disease. RIP Gill, x

It is so sad to read of the loss of yet another woman to this disease. My thoughts and condolences to all of Gill’s family and friends.

Thank you Debs.

Rest in Peace, Gill.

Jenny x

Rest in Peace Gill. My sincere condolences to your family and friends. x.x.x

Thanks for starting this separate thread Debs.

Thoughts with Gill’s family and freinds.

Jane

my thoughts are with her family an friends at this sad time - another sad loss.

Vicky

Sad to see that another lovely lady has been taken. Condolences to all Gills family and friends.

RIP Gill.

Love
Dawn
xx

It seems such a bad time at the moment. Rest in peace Gill. Condolences to Gill’s family and friends

On behalf of BCC please accept our sincere condolences. Our thoughts are with Gill’s family and friends at this sad time.

Kind regards,
Jo, Facilitator

Condolences to all Gill’s family and friends.

Rest in peace Gill

Anthi x

So sorry that another life has been claimed by this disease. Rest in peace Gill and thinking of your family and friends at such a difficult time.
Anne x

Condolences to all Gill’s family and friends.

Rest in peace Gill

I was so saddened to hear of Gill’s passing. Sincere condolences to Gill’s family and friends. Time is never in abundance unless its when mourning a loved one.

Lea

Another lady lost to this dreadful disease. So sad. Thoughts are with Gill’s family and friends.
Nicky

so sorry too - sincere condolences to all of Gill’s nearest and dearest - thinking of you all x

So sorry, my thoughts are with Gill’s Family and friends.
R.I.P. Yet another fine woman taken with this Disease!!