Good news!!!

hi all,

well I got the phone call and my biopsy confirmed the lump is just a plain old fibroadenoma! Phew!!! So nice not to have the worry at the back of my mind anymore after 5 wks of waiting for this appointment or that.

They will leave it in but if it gets bigger I have to go back. They also said that all results are discussed in a larger meeting at a later date with all doctors present just to make sure nothing has been missed. She said I probably won’t hear anything back but just to be aware. I think it’s great they are that thorough.

Anyway, thank you ALL for your support these last weeks… I will keep popping back on here to see how everyone is doing, so you aren’t rid of me!

Much love,

a much happier Nanny

Hey Nanny that is just fantastic. I am so pleased for you!! Go celebrate in style and stay happy!!

Love Tinkers x

Nanny, Wow, that’s great. Go out and enjoy that beautiful sunshine, I can imagine the lovely smile on your face, have a really great day and don’t forget all your friends here - you have a lot to give and it will be nice to catch up with you now and then. You are a good friend to have.

Love K

Fabulous news Nanny, made up for you, go n treat urself now, n celebrate.
big hugs from Rosie

Hi,

I’m thrilled it’s turned out alright and it sounds as though you are in good hands.

Great news Nanny

L x

That’s fab news. Relax now and have a lovely weekend.

Sue.

Great news Nanny.

Relax and enjoy your day.

Margaret

Marvellous news Nanny, you must be so pleased. Go and celebrate in style tonight - Friday night too.

Love
Dawn
x

Brilliant, Nanny. I’m so pleased for you.

God bless.

Christay

Nanny

I too am very very happy for you. Have a wonderful weekend - am sure you dont need told!!

Fiona

way to go nanny i,m so pleased you got the all clear
my bigest hugs
cee

FANTASTIC NEWS NANNY VERY PLEASED THATS CHEERED ME UP GOOD FOR YOU XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Wow! Thank you so much for all your comments! Made my day reading them! I am so relieved to have it all over with. I know some of you are in the midst of waiting and treatment but I will continue to think of you all and pray for you all. These last few weeks have really opened my eyes to what some women and families are facing.

My thoughts are with you all and I will keep reading the posts.

love,

Nanny

NANNY

xxxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lots of kisses!! WOW, so pleased for you!

Sorry not posted lately, had to get back to work, and just not had chance to get on here, though been meaning to for ages!!

Really chuffed for you hun!

heidi x