Good wig sites ?!?

Hello ladies, I was wondering if anyone could share any good wig shops or online sites?? 

There’s so many online sites that show what you think are amazing wigs but then you tags a chance order and get something completely different back or really bad quality. 

1 Like

Hi Missie,  Not all chemo makes your hair fall out, so check first. I was given a prescription for my wig, and took it to one of the approved suppliers on the leaflet I was given. I had exceptional customer service and followed their advice in choice of wig. I choose one that was the same style and colour as my natural hair. It was constructed on a lace cap for lightness and breathability, and was hand-threaded so looked really natural. The price tag on the box was in hundreds, but I paid £0 as my healthcare trust covered the full cost. My friend ordered a real hair wig on line, and as she is in the trade it was heavily discounted, but still cost over £1000. Unfortunately, even after she had it styled at work, she only wore it a few times as she thought the colour was not exactly right, and it was just too bouncy. I think the strong message is, try before you buy! Your hospital has a list of wig suppliers, so I would start there. It would probably help with advice if you said where in the country you live. I’m from NE so could give you 2 addresses.  Best wishes for a successful hunt.X

Hi Missie

I was lucky in that I found a good NHS wig at my hospital that looked more natural than my own hair! However, I only wore it about 5 times in total. I didn’t lose all my hair, despite being told it was definite with paclitaxel- I took great delight in telling the oncologist each time I saw him that it was still here - and I preferred being au naturel and wearing beanies outside. However, this was through winter and spring. By summer, I was seeing some regrowth so the timing was good.

I heard from several fellow-patients that this place in Leeds where I live provides excellent service, are very supportive and also does a mail order service. 

hothair.co.uk/home.php?keep_https=yes

Personally, I’d want to feel the wigs and try them on but it’s not always possible. I certainly couldn’t have accessed this place during my chemo. They may of course be able to point you to a place closer to home if you contact them as I believe Hothair is a franchise. One word of advice I should pass on - the best wigs may be from human hair and they are very expensive for what is a relatively short time of use. But it’s a personal choice.

Good luck in your search,

Jan

Hello Missie1986 I can highly recommend www.lemonadewigs.com - Debelina x

Www.wigstore.co.uk    have goid ones

Hey, you can get quality wigs from this site: hairme.co.uk/

They sells wigs for all texture and types of hair. 

The wigs have a lace, which would create a natural look for you

I hope that helps 

As a fellow wig user, I wanted to recommend a great site for all things wig-related. Check out wepickbestforyou.com! They provide valuable information on different wig types, styles, materials, and maintenance tips.

Before buying a wig from any online store, having the right information is crucial. That’s where I found wepickbestforyou.com comes in. They educate you on everything you need to know about wigs, ensuring you make an informed decision and find the perfect wig for your needs.

Mimo Wigs. Based in Scotland. Fast delivery & often does 30% off deals 

Try high definition hair. They are pretty amazing. Friend got one 6 months ago and you cant even tell its a wig. She wears it 100 different ways and  the details look real all the way down to the hair root. No glue either, just pops it on and off in seconds. Crazy. She even went bungee jumping with it on a few weeks ago which I thought was wild. I wish I could afford one. Saving…

You have to google their website but their Instagram is pretty lit. Its high.definition.hair

Recently stumbled upon a wig site where the founder has lupus and started her wig journey from there Lengths by Rihze’ Qire.

1 Like

I found most wigs to be itchy and fake looking. I ordered this headband wig and seriously it is the most comfortable wig ever! https://www.enceliahair.com/

Hello Miss IE
Here is a nice wig online shop. It is: www.wigok.com. I wish it is helpful for you.