Goodbye Mishy

Heard today that the lovely Mishy lost her battle on Friday. She was admitted to the hospice Thursday but succumbed very quickly. Seems very unfair as she was only able to have 1 lot of the new targeted therapy before she was diagnosed with brain mets which were causing real problems for her. She was very positive and upbeat when I saw her two weeks ago. Love to her husband, children and grandchild. Rest now Mishy,  you are free of pain.  X

Annie

thanks for letting us know.  I am completely shocked by this news…and very sad.

i was wondering why we hadn’t heard from Mishy for a while, last thing I knew she was about to start her new treatment…no suggestion of her being particularly unwell.  I just can’t imagine how things changed for her so quickly.  I am very sorry and sad because she had such a hard time on her ‘watch and wait’ strategy with no treatment.  Hugely emotionally and mentally challenging…she was so strong through it all.  I too have a similar diagnosis to her and am triple negative.  I think the shock of her going downhill so quickly has reminded me that anything can happen at any time.  

Very very very sad news.

Anniej

Thank you for letting us know the very sad news of MIshy passing.  Our love and thoughts are with all her family, loss of a lovely inspirational lady xx

I am shocked and sad to hear this.  My very best wishes to Mishy’s family and friends.

Chick x

So very saddened today to read this news, taken so suddenly it’s just tragic. Her little Grandchild was born around the same time as mine and I remember us saying how blessed we felt to be here for them. Please pass on our heartfelt condolences to her family ?

Thanks for the update Annie.  Mishy was always a fun and sunny person to have with us on the chemo threads and loved the precious time she had with her grandchild.  RIP darling Mishy, you will be missed. Love to Mishy’s family.  ? xxx

Such awful news. Absolutely  heartbreaking. She waited so long to get the go-ahead for her drugs it was too late. Sending love to all who loved her. She was such a family driven lady, I’m sure she’ll leave a massive hole in many lives. 

Personally, I’ll miss her terribly. She’s been my confident since we were both diagnosed stage 4. ???

Thank you for sharing this terribly sad news.  I remember fondly the sharing of messages with Mishy throughout our chemo treatment - I was in the May 2017 thread and she was July 2017 - we shared lots of advice and laughs!  I am aware that the past few months have been really tough for her and all I can say is she is now at peace.  I send my regards to her family who she always spoke very fondly of and I can still remember her excitement at the birth of her grandchild.  Life sometimes just seems so unfair xx

Thank you Annie for letting us know about Mishy. I’m so very sad to hear that she’s died. She came across as a lovely lady, who was always there to help us Oct’17 ladies xx 

So sorry to hear about Mishy.  Rest in peace xxxx

Thank you for passing on this very sad news, AnnieJ.

We’re sending love and condolences to her family and friends. X

So sorry to hear this.  RIP Mishy.  Thoughts and prayers with her family & friends x