Had last chemo today !!

Hi girls

just thought I would share with you my elation at having my last chemo this morning. Will probably have a rough couple of days, but who cares, this is the last one hooooooraaaaaay !!!

Just knowing it was the last makes you feel tons better. I am sure you girls will feel the same when it is your turn ! It is such a relief. We can start planning a week’s holiday soon, yippeee …

Love to all
Diane x

Well done Diane.

Rough days (if you have them) won’t matter as you know you have done it!

Enjoy planning a holiday.

Margaret x

Brilliant news Diane - well done !

Love Julie xxx

Diane

Fantastic news, well done, I’ve recently had my last and the days just get better and better.

Debbie
x

Hi Diane

It must be a wonderful feeling, really looking forward to it.
Congratulations.

Kim x

Hi Diane,
Well Done!!!
Thats great news…
Enjoy planning your holiday!

TC
Mel
XX

Well Done Diane,

Enjoy booking that holiday, you deserve it!!!

Lynne.x

Jealous Jealous Jealous…sorry I mean WELL DONE!!!
That’s great, book the best, most expensive hotel you can find!!! Sod it!

Love and hugs
Ali
x

Hi Diane,

huge congrats to you on finishing chemo, what a milestone! Woohoooooo!!! I have just 1 more cycle of CMF to go, my day 1 is next weds and my very final day 8 CMF should be on Oct 10th (bloods permitting!), so hopefully I’ll be joining you very soon!!!

Congrats once again, now go get that holiday booked!!

Take care,

Kelly
-x-

Hi Diane,

What good news! I had my last one two weeks ago, and apart from a slightly iffy mouth I now feel fine. We’re planning a family skiing holiday in February to celebrate.

Had my tattoos this morning for rads - srarting 18 October for four weeks. I am expecting it to be a doddle after chemo

RR
xx

Well done Diane, great news. Congrats on finishing your chemo. Am only half way through, but getting there.

Take care
Love
Dawn
x

Just to add my congrats Diane, Well Done and really enjoy your holiday.
Love Jillianxx

woohoo… well done and hope u have a lovely holiday!!!

Well Diane. I have one more to go and am so looking forward to joining you my love. Well done you. Have a great holiday and really enjoy every moment.

Take care

Dilys
x

hi girls

thanks for all your good wishes.
I am waiting now to join the Rad gang, onwards and upwards !!
love
Diane x