Hair starting to come out on day 15!

Thats good news CK. Us girls and women and hormones. My girl is only 12 and geez are tjose hormones kicking in. Glad you are friends again xx

How did it go today Jencat?

Hi ladies! Been wearing my wig a lot more now and feeling comfortable.
Last night 21st day was when the most hair fell out whilst washing. So I stood over the basin and shook all the loose hair out. Everytime I look in the mirror there’s more bald patches.
I’m expecting it but it’s just weird!
I started to talk to myself and said thank you to the chemo for working???
Coconut wax ready.xxx

I’m doing it a lot lately Jencat! Usually telling myself to pull myself together!!!??

I talk to myself with both my inside voice and outside sometimes I’m not even sure which ?.
I have rebooked my hair appointment for Thursday morning. I had originally thought that my chemo would be later next month so had booked it for the 5th at 9am. Not good because my first chemo is on the 4th at 3pm. Just got to decide how short to go. I have a just longer than jaw length bob at the moment. I feel that it will be less distressing if it comes out as short lengths not longer strands but who knows.

Chaffinch its a great time to try a new style that you’ve never tried before. I already have short hair so went choppy short with my cur a few weeks ago. I love the freedom of short hair. Got my wig today and love that too xx

Chaffinch
I had mine cut in 3 stages with the last one being bit like a number 2. Day 21 when it started to really fall out and because I have dark hair it’s annoying finding hair everywhere…so I keep my hat on during the day and wear a night cap at night. Seeing lots of bald patches now and when I look in the mirror I thought I would be upset but instead I’m talking to the chemo and thanking it for working! Im going crazy!!! X