Hard lumpy breast after biopsy

Hi, i am 31 and recently found a lump in upper outer breast, at the clinic i had a US guided core biopsy this was done just under 3 weeks ago. I got the results of a 1.3cm fibroadenoma.

I feel like the bruising/swelling has gone, but i can now feel multiple hard tender lumpy bits around the biopsy site, aa well as a bigger feeling lump that wasnt there before the biopsy or must have been much smaller. 

Can this be common due to tissue damage etc? I dont really want to go back so soon as the whole process mad me sick with worry but i guess i am not sure what lumps i should be concerned about

Thanks in advance x 

Hi Grace , this was my experience too after core biopsy , it felt like my lump was bigger and hard around the area where it had been taken . I think it’s just part of normal healing .

Hi , did your lump went back to normal size… low long does it took… I just did biopsy a week back and my lump got bigger after that

Did anyone get any answers from the lumps or them checked out.? I had vacuum assisted bipsie 14th feb and now have a large lump in a totally different area of the breast is this normal? Does it go away? Any advice would be great. I dont want to be a pest.