has my breast cancer or someother kind come back

hi i had been diagnosed with lobule and ductal 9 yrs ago and i had lumpectomy and radiation no hormone therapy. and no i have a thicking on my collar bone and my breast i had lumpectomy in is getting smaller and looks hard with pigment change my mom and aunt and two cousin had breast cancer and now my two sisters have suspiciouse mamograms what should i do shoul i go and have masectomy could this be some type of cancer on my collar bone and they did nt take any lymph nodes. thanks

Hi There, You will only know if you get it checked out by your Gp. Then insist you are refered to a Breast clinic for further tests.

Hope everything works out for you.
love Andrea xx

can someone please tell me what is your opinions and thanks andrea so much…just so worried

Hi preetywoman53

I am sorry to read you are feeling so worried. Whilst you are waiting for the other forums user to reply with their experiences it may help to talk this through with someone in confidence. Please don’t hesitate to give the BCC helpline a call and speak with one of our trained members of staff. The number is free phone 0808 800 6000 and the line is open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm and Saturdays 9am to 2pm.

Kind regards

Sam
BCC Facilitator

thank you