Having period every 2 weeks

Hi I had triple negative breast cancer last year I did 8 cycle off chemo then surgery last June I had radiotherapy in September finished all treatment just need yearly checks. But recently I have had my period every 2 weeks is this happening to anyone else I’m 36. Thankyou

1 Like

I know this happened to a friend who had chemo for bowel cancer and was on hrt. Her gp thought it could be the impact of the chemo on her hormones particularly progesterone. (Not enough)

It can happen in perimenopause too - I would mention it to your Gp who may want to check there isn’t anything that you need help with.

ThaNkyou for your reply I have doctors cling me tommrow I asked for blood test to see x

Hi @Kanapka87

I’m sorry you’re experiencing this, and I hope that speaking to your doctor can give you some clarity. Please know that our breast care nurses are here to chat about questions like this (or anything at all).

You can reach them here on the forum on the Ask our Nurses your questions or over the phone 0808 800 6000.

Thinking of you,
Lucy

1 Like

Hi thankyou doctors called me today going to get blood test. To see if I’m going threw early menopause. Thankyou xx