help me finding for.....

help me finding for…

help me finding for… helloo everyone
I m new to this site…Infact I m living in uk and my mother is in Pakistan…She was sick from last 2 months but it was diagnosed
15 days back that she is having a breast cancer…4 days before her left side breast was removed .I was very depressed in these last days My mother is just 46 yr old…n believe me i never thought she is old or is having any illness… I always feel her very young n lively…but bcoz of this disease and specially in these last days she also get very tensed and depressed as i am also far away from her… Her full treatments are taking place there …All thorough check ups …Please u all pray for my mum to remain safe from this disease forever…
Any of u faced such experience can please help me to know that from where can i Found such type of Bra’s filled with one side pad…or any knowledge about braziers for such persons …as i m really very worried about her
Though i m thankful to God too that it was diagnosed at right time n now she is safe from all it (really thankful to God) .
Please tell me about shops from where I can find such type of bra . so that i can send that to her before her stitches open and she can feel her self complete again …I REALLY WANT TO SEE HER HAPPY ALWAYS NEVER DEPRESSED …i LOVE HER SOO MUCH

Help me finding Hello

There are various places you can go to get these.

www.confidantes.co.uk
eloise.co.uk/

Your local hospital may also be able to help you too.

Hope the above helps.

Hugs

Fee

We are here for you and your mum Hi,

Sorry to hear about your mum my prayers and thoughts are with you both and anyone else who is going through a tough time at the moment including myself. You will get lots of support from this site as we have all been through the same things, it just affects different people in different ways.

Take care, thinking of you both

Elaine

Hi lucky

I’m so sorry to hear about your mum. I can hear the frustration in your voice that you are so far away from her and can’t put your arms around her and tell her everything is going to be ok.

I am 43 and I thought I was too young for this disease too. It is a huge shock but it does get better with time, I promise.

It sounds like you need someone to talk to. If I were you I would contact one of the nurses on the Breast Cancer Care helpline. They may be able to tell where in your area you can get help and advice as a family member of someone who has cancer. I live in Glasgow and we have a Maggie’s Centre which is for ANYONE affected by cancer, including, family and friends of sufferers. You can just drop in for a cup of tea and a chat but they also give useful advice on everything from finances to dealing with stress.

Another idea may be a centre for ethnic minority women if you have one in your area. (Your local CAB,social work department or library may have details.) I’m sure they will have experience of dealing with people such as yourself whose loved ones are coping with a serious illness in another country.

You clearly have a great deal of love for you mum. Don’t underestimate how important that is even if you cannot be with her physically.

(BTW,I know that Marks and Spencers sells mastectomy bras - the type you have described.)

I wish your mum all the best. Keep posting here - it is a great source of support.

Lola x

Breast Cancer Care helpline Dear Lucky

Here are the details of our helpline as suggested by Lola in her post, the freephone number is 0808 800 6000 and it is open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-2pm. You are welcome to contact our confidential helpline for further support and information for yourself and your Mum.

Kind regards
Forum Host
Breast Cancer Care