Help me

Hey guys, I had two fibroadenomas in my left breast. They came back benign and I got them taken out few months later I got a large armpit lump. It’s hard and painless and there’s no other problems except for my breast bone is kind of tender and my nipples hurt, I’m definitely not pregnant. I got an ultrasound and it didn’t even show a mass. It just showed muscle so I got a mammogram and it also came back negative for anything. I really don’t wanna have to pay for a CT scan if it’s just gonna come back negative too. I’m so confused on what to do .
[image removed]
[image removed]

2 Likes

Sorry you’ve not had a response yet, you could ring the number and speak to a nurse on here or also post on ask the nurse section :heart: well done being vigilant and definitely get everything checked over to be 100% sure everything ok :heart::two_hearts::two_hearts::sparkles::sparkles:Shi xx

1 Like

Dear Katyhill,

I completely agree with Shi, just keep pushing until you have the right answers maybe an MRI will give you a better result don’t be afraid to ask any tests you feel you should have to put your mind at rest.

Fingers crossed for a good outcome, come back and let us know how your getting on.

Hugs Tili :pray::rainbow::pray::rainbow:

1 Like