Help with sleep ?

Hi,

I’m on Anastrazole (7mths) & Venlafaxine  (3mths)

I’m having trouble sleeping and I wondered if anyone could recommend either a natural tablet or something from the doctor that won’t interfere with the medication I’m already on.

It’s getting me down not being able to have a good night’s sleep. I’ve always slept well til my recent medication.

Any help would be much appreciated. 

With love  

CB xx

Magnesium oil spray did help me a bit but have to warn you it can cause vivid dreams as it encourages that level of dream sleep .x

Have you tried melatonin? I use that and it helps. I also have tried a breathing technique that I thought would be useless but I’ll be damned if it doesn’t work. It’s pretty simple but you inhale slowly four seconds, hold it for 7 seconds, then exhale slowly for 8. Count the whole time and keep the same beat and really focus on what you’re doing. Do it for three rounds and when you’re done just breathe normally for a little bit but focus on that, too. It does tend to relax me enough so that I fall asleep a few minutes later. 

Hi CB

Venlafaxine is very known to interfere with the sleep.Is there another alternative or lower dose you can take?

please look after yourself

xx

My mom has been using Calm (magnesium powder) and it helps her not feel so anxious, she sleeps better,  and also helps with constipation. She is going to an integrative medicine doctor within the same cancer hospital and he told us to give her that. Oncologist approved it. 

Hi

@country_bumpkin  

i am just wondering how are you and have you found any solution?

x

x