HELP

HELP

HELP HI, WHERE DO I START MY MUM WAS DIAGNOISED WITH BREAST CANCER WHEN SHE WAS 37 SHE HAD HER BREAST TAKEN AWAY AND THROUGH LOADS OF RADIOTHERPY AND CHEMO EVENTAULLY SHE DIED AT THE AGE OF 42 . I HAVE HAD A PROBELM WITHMY RIGHT BREAST IT STARTED AS ALUMP BEHIND MY NIPPLE WHICH I WENT TO THE HOSPITAL AND HAD IT REMOVED BUT SINCE THEN MY NIPPLE AND SCAR PRODUCE A DISCHARGE ITS VERY SORE I KEEP GOING BACK TO THE HOSPITAL BUT THEY SAY THEY CANT FIND ANYTHING I HAD MY LAST OPERATION ONLY A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO HOPING IT WOULD BE THE LAST BUT IT HAS REOCURRED AGAIN. IM AT MY WITS END, I DONT WANT TO GO BACK TO MY BREAST CLINIC BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME FELL LIKE IM MAKING THIS ALL UP. BOTH MY NANS HAD BREAAST CANCER TOO. I HAVE TWO DAUGHTERS .
PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME

Dear loudogacan Welcome to the forums, I am sorry to read that you are having such a worrying time at the moment. I am sure the other forum users will be able to offer you support and in addition, you may wish to contact the Breast Cancer Care helpline on 0808 800 6000 for further support, information and advice to help you through this difficult time.

The helpline is open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday 9am-2pm.

Kind regards
Forum Host
Breast Cancer Care

it must be very worrying to experience these problems with your breast after such a sad sequence of events with your nans and your mum.It is important that you recieve proper treatment so dont worry about what they think-ask to be seen again and go armed with questions-what is this,why does it keep recuring.You are entitled to ask.If not happy ask for a second opinion-again you are entitled to it.If this was sorted the you could relax a bit.Living in a constant state of worry is not good for you or fair.so glad you joined as others will be able to offer support to and hope this will help you feel less alone and more aware of your options and rights as a patient.
thinking of you love sharon x

hi sharon thanks for your post i have appointment with a different doctor on the 17/4/03 so i can only wait and see love lou