her2 results timescale

Not helpful when you are being asked to make such an important decision !!! Why don’t you try the BCC helpline in the morning and see if they can shed any light on the decisions you are being asked to make ?

Yet it’s very hard to switch off - the middle of the night is the worst - the first few weeks are a whirlwind and exhausting - it does get easier though .

Hi Kip - the new drugs to treat HER2 positive cancer have made survival rates really good - maybe in the past things were different but there is no reason not to be positive.

What time is your appointment ?

That’s ridiculous -surely they must have know that ages ago !!!

Kip that is so unfair on you, how on earth do they expect you to make such an important decision when they can’t even give you all the information you need!! I fortunately didn’t experience any delays and seriously think I would have swung for someone if I had.

I know they explain these things can happen but they really shouldn’t , every day waiting for results is a day too many and to add on more for you just isn’t fair, I hope you get some answers this afternoon and are able to make the decisions they are asking of you Xx Jo 

Kip , how unbelievably stressful for you , I had to wait an extra week for my her 2 results and we were on our way to the hospital when Breast care nurse told us not to come as the results hadn’t come back and that was bad enough.
Do hope you get answers this afternoon.

Oh no Kip - that’s hard .Try and keep busy - hopefully results will come sooner rather than later and you will know what your treatment will be .