Hi Everybody

To all the fantastic Ladies on this site, i honestly can’t express my thanks in words, you have all been brilliant,recently i have had my own personal health problems and have been waiting for results*(as all you ladies have too) Marg has asked me not to post on here anymore (she wants me to consentrate on getting better)l after two sad but wonderfu l years (not sure that is the right word) have made some wonderful friends on here some sadly no longer with us,It really really breaks my heart to leave this site,but I think i do have to consentrate on getting better for my family to all the ladies on here be strong, live life,and kick this horrible illness where it belongs

Love to you all bye

Kevin xxxxx

Hi Kevin,

You and Marg have been an inspiration to many of us on these forums, and we will miss you. But your own health is much more important and you must concentrate on your own recovery. Wishing you both all the best for the future and don’t worry, we’ll continue being strong so we can kick the you know what into touch and help each other along the way.

Lots of love to you both

poemsgalore xx