Hi fellow boob buddies!

I got my diagnosis last week, and I am going to have my mastectomy within the next 2 weeks…Just a quick question for now…I am having immediate reconstruction with implants, and would like your advice on best place to get support bras that I shall need…I have had a look on internet, but its a bit of a minefield, so would like help!!! Many thanks xxx

I had a mastectomy with implant on 1st Feb and came out of surgery with a front fastening (hook and eye) sports type bra on and was told if was mine to keep. It was really comfy and because it was front opening was easy to take on and off. Following this I looked for similar and found some at John Lewis (also online John Lewis website). They were £25 each I think but because they were classed as post surgery bras I got a VAT refund. They are similar to my post surgery bra i was given only difference is they have a popper fastening rather than hook and eye.

m.johnlewis.com/royce-1010-cotton-comfi-bra-white/p/639517

I had a mx with temporary implant and got mine from
macom-medical.com/post-surgery/bras
I had product 1007
I used it again when I had temp implant replaced for permanent one & used it again when I had other boob reduced to match.
It was expensive but i felt worth every penny.
Take care x