HI

HI

HI HOW COME NOBODY WILL TALK TO ME IM I DOIN THIS WRONG.

HI!!! Well l will talk to you-not fussy!! What shall we talk about! Weather here in south wales glorious today -always makes me feel happier if sun shines.Its been a good day for me-had to go for ultra sound and found that the suspisious bit seen on my liver during ct scan looks like only fat deposit on liver so am feeling very lucky-had sine friday convinced myself it was liver mets.Now hubby cooking tea and l am going to sit watch soaps and fame acadamy whilst stuffing chocci!
Will happily say hello again-sure you are too nice to ignore!!
sharon x

HELLO CAN YOU HEAR ME I am here and always ready to talk to anybody who will listen…lol most of the stuff I write is sometimes silly but eh who cares you have to have a laugh in cyberland. (see posts under after treatment is finished…I need help, they should make you smile)

Where abouts are you, I am near to Leicester, finished my 30 days of rads at end of January after Lumpectomy in October, now on
arimedex for five years…Still feel sad, tired and cry a bit, but I always come in here and find the warmth of so many people.

Anyway, I will talk to you again if you want me to, just say the word…

Take Care

Elainexx

Hi Edgie Welcome to this site…
I was dx in jan 04, lumpectomy, chemo, rad’s and now on Tamoxifen,
work as a nursery nurse…only part-time now though.
I live in Gloucestershire, have 3 grown up children…2 of whom are still at home…also a grandaughter and grandson.
i’ve met some great people on this site…hope you do too

karen

Hi Edgie How are you? I finished treatment last October. Have you finished treatment? I’m not on the site that often but will look out for your posts when I do log on.

Like Taffy, I have become addicted to Fame Academy. As someone who only sings in the bath when everyone is out of the house, I really admire these people for getting up and singing, particularly the ones with the less than perfect voices. I think I want Tricia to win but then there’s Shaun, and Colin’s got that cheeky grin and then Tara is so lovely … oh well.

best wishes

Sunshine

hi edgie welcome to the mad house!!(see under i need hepl)you will find all of us are willing to chat sometimes about the daftest things but hey if it gets us through this what the hec. anyway im recovering after rads finished end of feb now just waiting to see the doc at the hospital for further check up etc. had mastectomy last oct after chemo then more chemo then rads so need to recover for a while .i have 4 kids youngest is 17 and have wait for it 12 grandkids!! so very busy at christmas and birthdays,but i woulnt have it any other way . anyway keep posting lwill lookout for your posts .love lynnxxxl

Well hello again Hiya,

How are you today, just thought would pop by and see if you are OK.
Not such a sunshine day today feels a bit colder though.

Been out and about today keeping busy (read after treatment…I need help) bit of cheek really its just saves me typing things twice…lol.

Hope you are having a good day.

Speak soon

Elaine

well now your ignoring us!!!where are you!!! I am so proud of myself-today l bought a pair of walking boots and went for a walk that was about 2 and half miles-longer than ever done-and with a prolapsed disc in my back and no boobs! In fact left my false boobies at home as thought it would be less hot-and it was.decided this is great way to keep fit-then hubby and l went for dinner at Harvester-had giant pudding so all good work down pan!!! Oh and my son is having a crisis-200 miles from us-drains are blocked and thinks mum and dad can magically do something -must look into crystel ball!!!
love to all sharonx
PS AS it was before 6.30 there was third off cost of meal-does that mean third less calories…? well a girl can dream!!!

'cause it does Taffy same way as there are no calories in the chips you eat off hubby’s plate! :o)

Welcome EDGIE, are you still there?

I’m proudly 5 years past diagnosis and will be finishing up my Exemestane tablets in July - I’m counting the days.

Like, I think, all of us here, I have some bad days and certainly still worry when it’s time for my annual mammogram and follow up appointments and it’s nice to know everyone is here and has been in the same boat.

You can always just pop in for a chat, doesn’t even have to be about the C word. LOL

By the way when my niece used to send me LOL I thought she was sending me Lots of Love it took me ages to realise she was laughing at me - oh dear, do you think I’ll ever get the hang of modern technology?

Valerie xxx

Hello where are you Well have not heard from you for a while, where are you hiding…surely we did not put you off too much, we are quite harmless…arent we girlies…

Been to my psychologist today, its a weekly thing where I can off load my fears…Back home now for a snooze, feel emotionally drained.
Hope to find you later

Elainex

Hello to you. Hi Edge,

You around today?

It was my 1st anniversary of dx on Wednesday 14th and I got through the day okay even if I was at the hospital again this year to have my 5th herceptin.
Feeling a bit low today though.
Come on in and talk to us.

Michelle.

TV fun. I’m also watching Fame Academy and I think Tara might win because she will get the vote for the comic, fun act, but Tricia does have a great voice and I would like her to win.
It’s all for fun.
Also like watching Dancing on Ice and would love to see Claire win.

Happy days.
Michelle.

I launched my own private protest Michelle, I stopped watching Fame Academy after Tim Vine was voted out! Boo!

I’m watching Dancing on Ice too and would love to see Clare win as well, Kieran is amazing but I think she just has a special something extra.

Sorry you were feeling so down today Michelle, would a cyber hug help? ( )

Love, Valerie x

Thanks!!! Hi Valerie,

Thanks for the cyber hug.
I’ve had a good week end so I’m not feeling low anymore. Went to visit my parents who live 35 miles away to celebrate Mother’s day and my Dad’s birthday which is today.
I used to visit every Sunday until BC happened or I should say the treatments which made me unable to drive for a while.
My hubby drove us there but was picked up by his work mate as they are on a training course in Bolton for a few days, so I drove home myself which is the longest car drive I’ve done post treatment. (Had the kids in the car with me.) Managed okay so I will be resuming those Sunday visits again, I’ve missed them.

Hope you are keeping well.

Michelle.

talk to us or we will all get a complex!!!
love sharon x

HELLO EDGIE I read your posting and would like to add my name to the many replies you’ve had since the 20/03/07. I had a peep at your Profile and note that you’re quite young. Please stop worrying about something that might NEVER happen. You know that there is always someone to talk to on this lovely Forum. lots of love from goriana xx

SORRY HI

SORRY I HAVENT BEEN IN TOUCH BEEN BUSY JUST A LITTLE WORD REALLY ABOUT ME AS I NEVER TOLD YOU ABOUT MYSELF. I AM 37 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN TOLD IM HIGH RISK FOR BREAST CANCER I HAVE HAD MY OVARIES REMOVED TO REDUCE THE RISK BUT ON HRT PATCHES WHICH INCREASES IT TOO. I AM GOING BACK TO HOSPITAL IN THE SUMMER TO DISCUSS A DOUBLE MYSECTOMY WHICH I THINK I WILL GO FOR BECAUSE I REALLY DONT THINK I CAN TAKE THE RISK. THANKS EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR REPLIES.

SARAH.X

Lovely to hear from you! Sorry you are having to face this decision which must be really difficult.It might help you to talk to a peer support volunteer who has been thru the same situation-contact via your local bc office or the helpline. We are here too anytime you need a friendly ear so let us know how your doing.
love sharon x