High DCIS LWE and Mammoplasty

I’ve just been diagnosed for a second time with high grade DCIS. I had the same in my other breast 12 years ago. My surgeon has proposed LWE and a breast reduction to try and match the other breast already operated on. 
mice been considering a double mastectomy with reconstruction. My reasoning is I’m 63 and if it occurs again I’ll definitely have a mastectomy. My dilemma is do I have it now or take the chance? 
interested to know if anyone else has similar thoughts or has been through the same.

Big love to you all.

Hi Pixdee,

Thank you for posting. While you wait for a response to this question, you may benefit from chatting to our specialist breast cancer nurses about your treatment options. They are available freephone on 0808 800 6000.

Sending you our warmest wishes,