Homeopathy

Anybody tried homeopathy whilst having chemo …have been recommended but have so much going on in my head and body would like others experiences x thanks

Hi Debradebs, 

I am sure some of our users will be along shortly to discuss their experiences and provide some support. 

If you would like to talk, please do call oursupport line at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about homeopathy and offer a friendly ear.

Best wishes, 

Lizzy 

Digital Community Assistant 

Hi I had l side mastectomy and temporary expander implant Jan 2015 due to grade 3 invasive multi focal BC, er/pr- and Her2+++. 1 positive sentinel node. So I started chemo Feb 2015- managed 2 out of 3 due to neutropenia. Then had 9 out of 12 pacltaxel and 9 herceptin jabs. And I’m still here! Just waiting for my implant to be replaced then I’m good to go. In May I started seeing a homeopath who gave me several remedies to combat the side effects. There isn’t a one size fits all, it depends on what s/e you have. I also was given other remedies such as Arsen alb for anticipatory anxiety (around hospital appointments, jabs, heart scans etc). I’m currently taking a mega strong hypericum remedy which is helping with peripheral neuropathy in my feet and hands caused by the paclitaxel.abd something else for my up and down emotional state. None of these can be bought over the counter and I did my research to get the best homeopath I could find who has an understanding about traumatic illnesses. It’s not the condition per se, it’s the way the cancer diagnosis and treatment makes you feel, which is being treated. Alongside the standard treatment and medications which are given you - not replacing it. Mine is definitely worth her weight in gold and has helped me cope over the past few months in ways which standard medicine can’t.

Sorry- had 2 out of 3 FEC