Hope15

Not sure who new jo but we have been told she passed away onthe 23rd July leaving 4 young children poor family rip jo Laura

This is dreadful news, but thank you for posting it Laura. I met both Hope 15 and Lollypop Girl last year at a meeting of Sussex ladies with secondary BC. It is desperately sad that both these women have now passed away. My condolences to her family.

Such very sad news. RIP Hope15 (Joanne)
Deepest sympathies to her family and friends
Jill x x

condolences to Jo`s family and friends,RIP Joanne,
Di.x

So sorry to read this. Condolences to all who knew Hope/ Jo.

So sorry to hear about Jo Laura, please pass on sincere condolences from all at BCC to Jo’s family and friends

Take care

Lucy

Such sad news, my thoughts are with her family.I only met Joanne once, and she was a lovely lady who obviously cared deeply about her family.
Another shining star in the night sky.
RIP Joanne.

L xx

Hi Laura,

So sad to lose a lady so young and with four small children. My condolences to her husband, childern, family and friends. RIP Joanne a life taken far to young.

Love
Chris xx

Sad news, Jo’s love for her family shone through all her postings here. Rest in Peace Jo, with love to your family. x

So sorry to hear about Jo. I did not know her but her BCC name “Hope” summed her up I think. Thinking of her family.
Mo x

Such sad news, I knew Jo had taken a turn for the worse but wasn’t expecting this news quite so quickly. I only met Jo once at a Sussex secondaries group and we exchanged the odd PM, now she and one of the other ladies from that meeting, Lollypop Girl have both passed away leaving young families - heartbreaking.
Jo was a loving mum who only wanted to be around for her children - such an evil disease. She did have a faith and I trust that she is now at peace. My thoughts and prayers are with her family and all those who loved her
RIP Hope15/ Jo

I posted about Joanna’s passing on the ‘triple neg secondaries’ thread. I met her at the Penny Brohn Centre in 2010 and had kept in touch with her since. She’d just had her youngest when we met and was dealing with other difficulties; lovely Joanna had a bumpy ride in the last few years but her focus on her family got her through it.
It is indeed so difficult, so unfair.

On behalf of the moderation team here at BCC please pass on our sincere condolences to Jo (Hope’s) family at this sad time.

Kind regards,

Jo, Facilitator

So sad to read this, RIP Jo
And all sympathies to her family

hi all if any ones knows jos funeral arragements can they let me know thought it would be nice to send some flowers on behalf of bcc anyone wants to contribute pls pm me thanks laura

So so sad, RIP Hope and lollypop I had spoken with you both privately on pm, so shocked, sympathies with both families at thos difficult time. xxx

Hello Laura64. Joanna’s service is on August 3rd, but she has requested family flowers only. Instead, she has asked for donations to ‘Guy’s St Thomas’s Charity’ for the Savannah Ward at the Evelina Hospital to be sent to Serenity Funeral Directors, 43 South Street, Eastbourne, BN21 4UT. I’d google them for a number and check the exact details for a cheque. I know she’d be delighted to think that a contribution had been made. xx

I am so sorry to here that Jo has lost her battle. I am a irregular poster now, but still think of all the TN ladies afare being a very regular lurker last year.

I hope Jo is at peace now, and I am so very sad to hear of another young Mum being taken from her young children. Too soon.

Rest in peace xxx

I am sorry to read this and also that nobody has responded. The sites is not as user friendly anymore.terrible news. Another woman taken far too soon.
RIP Hope 15 x I see people have responded or at least I can see posts now.