i feel i have breast cancer..can u help me..

hiii…
am 22 year old girl.i have a strong dout that i have breast cancer…nobody is there in my family with breast cancer…
i feel some uncofortabilities like…
i feel pain in my two breast when i touch there…
and sometimes feeling a deep ache for a few seconds.its unbearable.
two of my breast looks same…but nipples are inverted,changed its shape and some lumps are there in the nipple skin.
And nerves coming from my armpits are lokks like a violet color.

If i bend down i feel breasts are heavy. and a lot of lumps are there in all parts of breast.but if i check frequently its not in same place. And also felels very thick near my nipples…
iam really scared to go to hospital.next month my marriage has fixed.please help me.are you sure all these symptoms are breast cancer symptoms?? now am thinking to commit suicide.pls help me.

Hi Thulasy,

Welcome to the Breast Cancer Car discussion forums, you’ve come to the right place for support.

Please do seek some medical advice as soon as possible and have your symptoms checked out, but please remember not all changes to the breast are breast cancer. I have put for you below links to two of BCC’s publications which you may find useful to read and I hope these will help you. If you need to talk to someone in confidence then please phone the helpline here, the staff are here to support you. Calls to the helpline are free, 0808 800 6000 lines are open Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm and Saturday 9am - 2pm.

Your breasts your health:
breastcancercare.org.uk/healthcare-professionals/publications/quick-order-list/*/changeTemplate/PublicationDisplay/publicationId/40/

Referral to a clinic:
breastcancercare.org.uk/healthcare-professionals/publications/quick-order-list/*/changeTemplate/PublicationDisplay/publicationId/59/

Take care and kind regards,
Jo, Facilitator

Hi there

It’s very difficult with symptoms as there are different types of breast cancer but also other non-cancerous conditions that affect the breasts. The only thing I would say is that you can’t actually see nerves so I’m not sure what the violet is - perhaps stretch marks or veins?
I think you definitely need to go and see your GP. I realise that you have a lot on with the wedding but this is not something you can leave. You are obviously very worried and this needs to be checked out.

Please try to keep this in perspective and not get overwhelmed. The chances are what you are seeing and feeling are not cancer. Even if it is there are treatments that many of us are going through. Do you have a friend or female relative that you can talk to and who would go with you to the GP?

Please let us know how you get on.
take care
Elinda x

Hello Thulasy, I am so sorry that you are worried about your breasts and it is really upsetting you. Please make an appointment with your GP and tell him/her exactly what you have told us and how it is affecting you and making you feel so low. Let us know what your doctor says. We will be here and you can tell us what he advises. Love Val