i was feeling OK, but...

thinkin of you lulu,fingers toes everythin crossed xxxxxxx

Lulu if good luck and best wishes make dreams come true, you and your family will be celebrating tomorrow with the amount of good luck and best wishes you have recieved from the lovely ladies on here. You know i am thinking of you, my fingers are still crossed, luv pauline xxx

thanks everybody for your good wishes… will let you know the outome and hope ill be celebrating tomorrow

love you all you wonderful ladies

Lxx

Lulu,I will be close by with my fingers well and truly crossed.What times your appt? I have counselling at 1.45pm.
We are all behind you and are here for you no matter what!
Love n hugs
Dot
xxx

dot i have my appt with prof D at 10am.

thanks hunny x

Lulu

In my thoughts constantly and sending you big hugs for tom at 10am

loads of love

Jayney
xxxx

Me too honey

S
X

Lulu, just sending you loads of good luck wishes for tomorrow, ill be thinking about you.

fingers, toes and everything else crossed for you.

sending big hugs too

love

Carol xxxx

Lulu, Good luck for tomorrow. Will be thinking of you at 10am. I hope the results are better than you hope them to be. So sorry you are having all this worry a week before Christmas. Life just isn’t fair at times after all you have been through this year already. Fingers and toes crossed for you like Dotchas. Love Val XX

Lulu - Hugs hugs hugs hus hugs - hope you have some rest tonight love - really hoping it is good news for you tomorrow at 10am hunny - you are in all our hearts and i will be in that big queue at CP to give you a real big hug xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Lyn

Lulu,

Everything crossed here!!! Hope you get some good rest tonight. X

Big Hugs

Fiona XXXXXXXX

thanks all… iv taken a diazepam and hope i an get a sleep… will post tomorrow and hopefully be ebrating some good news with you all.

thanks for caring

Lxx

Lulu - thinking of you today and hope it is good news.

Theresa x

its 10.30 Lulu, hope your news was good, thinking of you

love

Carol xx

lulu its 11.00am i am thinking of you and praying you are now celebrating luv pauline xxx

om checkin every 5 mins hopr its good news

I keep checkin Lulu and hoping beyond hope that it is good news for you!
x

im a cancer-free zone… yipeeeeeeee!!!

looking forward to a very happy xmas now.

love you all loads xxxxxxxxxxx

Excellent news, am so pleased for you.

xxx

Fabulous news Lulu - whoop, whoop!!! I can now breathe a sigh of relief. SOOOOOOOOOOOO chuffed for you! You have a fab chrimbo with your lovely pink tree!

Much love

xxxxxx