Incedental lup found on ct scan

Has anyone had this ever happan to then …where a incedental lump was found when having a scan for something else … im so scared and worried as the ct said inconclusive but i have been referred to urgent brest clinic😢

Hi, when I had my lumpectomy the woman in the next bed had discovered her breast cancer after she was knocked off her bike. A scan was done and breast cancer was incidentally found. If it does turn out to be breast cancer the fact that a lump has been found without any symptoms suggest it’s early and prognosis will be very good. However most breast lumps turn out not to be breast cancer. I hope you are seen soon, we all find the waiting is the most difficult.

1 Like

Aww thankyou :heart: hope everything is going well with you ? I have literally drove my self insane :cry: im so scared xx

Yes, I’m going through this at the moment. I had a CT scan in December as I had a chest infection and couldn’t breathe. I had an MRI early Feb and although the chest xray, mammograms and CT didn’t see anything in my boob, I’ve got IDC and foci, as well as the lymph node that was found originally.
Starting chemo soon.

1 Like

Aww im petrified i have brest clinic on Wednesday how are you ?x

Firstly, it’s probably nothing. But if it is cancer, they’ve found it really early, so it’s imminently treatable. I feel so, so lucky mine was found by accident as my GP said that otherwise, it might have got too big to treat because of its location. I’ve got everything crossed for you.

:heart::heart: