Indent in breast - awaiting appointment

hi all, 

I noticed an indent in my left breast when I raise my hands…almost looks like a line. I checked because when I took my bra off my breast was very sore, even fabric touching it hurt a bit. Went to my GP last week and am now waiting on breast clinic appointment. Feeling very worried as been to clinic before but this time feels different. Breast still really sore and I dread taking my bra off. Googled  stupid I know!, all that comes up is cancer in relation to indents. I’m 41 with large breasts and have put on quite a bit of weight over last year. I’m hardly sleeping im so worried xx 

Hi, I know you must be rather worried as that  is what happens when you research something on the internet!  However, try to stay calm and wait for your appt. The odds are that it is something quite innocent and innocuous. The law of averages mean that it is probably NOT cancer. The health care professionals will do their job and then you will know what it is. Whatever the outcome of the tests they may do, remember that we Livi in the 21st century, where 99.9% of disease can be eradicated. Please feel free to talk to me at any time and I will try to be of some assistance. Good luck with your appt. and keep positive! Xx

Hi fk101722 - I’m not sure I can add much to the lovely message mitsy has written, but I’d also like to send you a big hug while you wait for your appointment. I’m really glad you found this forum and hope we can all help get you through this.

You have already told yourself this - but to save your sanity try to stay off google. Google doesn’t know your particular circumstances, you are an individual not a statistic.

Now is the time to be kind to yourself, lots of treats and whatever helps you. Try to take one day at a time, or even one hour at a time, that was the best advice I received.

My very best wishes

Evie xx