Is any one else on here a Christian ???/

Hi All,
Not that I intend to afend anyone,as we all have our own beliefs,and if this does afend you then I do apolgise, But if there are other Christian on here could we start up a prayer thread, that if someone wants to be prayed for by others, then just say, if you find a verse in the Bible that has helped you, post it on here, as it may help others,

I am amazed at how calm I have been most of the time, yes I get down, yes I get angry, and yes I have screamed and shouted,yes I have woke up crying,
But I know that my faith has helped keep me stay calm.
one verse that has helped me,

is Deut 31,6.

Be strong, take courage, Dont be intimidated, Dont give them a second thought because GOD, your God is striding ahead of you, He’s right there with you, He wont let you down, he wont leave you,

I know this thread was started a long time ago, but it didn’t seem to have any replies. I find this verse very comforting.

Psalm 61, verses 1 - 4 says:

"Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint. Lead me to the rock that is higher than I, for you have been my refuge, a strong tower against the enemy, Let me dwell in your tent forever! Let me take refuge under the shelter of your wings! Selah.

Poemsgalore xx