Is there anyone from Bolton on here?

Hi, I’m Kate & I’m mum to 3 girls…5, 2 & 10 months. I’ve had a mastectomy and full axillary lymph node clearance and I started my first cycle of Chemo on 29 th April. 

It would be good to know if there was anyone near me…

Hopefully speak to someone soon!

Hi Kate

I’m in Westhoughton. Was diagnosed in2012, had mastectomy, node clearance and reconstruction followed by chemo. Now on tamoxifen but all going well. I had super treatment at Bolton and was lucky to have my chemo there as well. I have a 9 year old son so not quite as busy as you, you’ve really got your hands full at the moment haven’t you?

I hope you aren’t feeling too bad after your first chemo cycle.

Clare.

Hi Kate and Clare
I have had a mastectomy and full clearance. On my last cycle of chemo at Christies then just Herceptin injectiond for year and of course tamoxifen. I’m an older mum at 51 with a 7 year old. Bet you are both glad you are further along the line than me. Hope you have both managed to get some life and normality back x

Hi you, I have had nothing like you have undergone, but still breast cancer,  Also 63 and best years obviously behind but would love to chat and help if possible, regards Carol

Hi I,m Carol, I have not gone through what you have, but cancer is cancer, I,m 63 and my kids have grown up, if you want to chat or meet up I would welcome it, deleted email address regards Carol