Is this another form of cancer

I had breast cancer 3 years in August. I’ve now got a few like spots but have been there for over 6 weeks they are on the exact same spot as I had my lump also that area is dipping and so is the opposite side of my breast by my lymph nodes near my armpit. Could this be a secondary breast cancer as one of the spots looks a bit clear looking?

Hi
If you have any doubts I’d contact your team and ask for review. Secondary’s can come in an all shapes and sizes as can skin conditions such as dermatitis… just get it seen and checked for assurance, then you will have peace of mind.
Take care
X

Hi dazzler123

Thanks for posting on our forum

We hope to be able to respond to you tomorrow.

In the meantime our helpline is open from 9am tomorrow.

If you do phone our helpline please let us know that you have asked a question on our forum so that we know your query has been answered. Thank you

With best wishes.

Lisa

Ask Our Nurses service co-ordinator

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

Hi any changes to your breasts should get looked at to be on safe side , and to put your mind at rest x

Hi dazzler123,

Thank you for posting.

It’s understandable that you have some questions having developed some new spots on your breast. Breast changes, such as spots, can be caused by different things, but can sometimes be a sign of breast cancer recurrence. Most breast cancers don’t come back, but we would always recommend getting any new symptom checked by your treatment team, as @helen3 and @charlottebee say.

Please do call our helpline if you would like to talk this through or have any further questions. Sometimes we can provide more support by talking to someone one the phone. The helpline team have time to listen, talk things through and signpost you to more support and information if necessary. Your call will be confidential, and the number is free from UK landlines and all mobile networks. The number is 0808 800 6000, (Relay UK -prefix 18001).

If you would prefer one of our nurses to call you. To do this, please complete this form ticking the box agreeing to a call back.

Our usual opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 4pm and 9am -1pm on Saturday.

Out of hours you can leave a message and we will call you back when we next open.

Best wishes

Cassie

Breast Care Nurse

Please read the Ask Our Nurses disclaimer Full details on how we collect and use your data can be found in our Privacy Policy

As we are unable to monitor for further replies, this thread will now be closed. If you have any additional questions or would like to provide feedback, please start a new thread, call our helpline, email us or request a call back.