It’s happened again after 5 years!

Went for the last of my five years of mammograms, after having cancer in 2017 ,hoping that at 78 that would be it!  I was recalled and after more mammograms and a CT scan was told I had cancer in the other breast, luckily again in early stages 11mm, so I am now going to have another lumpectomy, followed by radiotherapy, so I am now waiting to have it done at the end of the month.

Not looking forward to going through it all again, but know quite a lot of you have survived it and are on here to tell the tale, but can’t help worrying!

Good luck to everyone else having their op soon.

@Fuertelover  - I’ve just seen your post and am so sorry to read your news. I’m sure you are in shock so I wanted to send hugs and strength as you go through treatment. Evie xx

That’s bad luck but I hope you have surgery soon so you can get on with your life as quickly as possible.

Dear Fuertelover,

So sorry to read your post, having been there twice I must say the second time was a lot easier, I do hope you will have the same experience knowing this is not easy for anyone.

I always say one day at a time, take all the help offered to you. Wishing you lots of luck and a speedy recovery.

Keep posting and let’s us know how you are doing.

biggest hug love Tili :rainbow: :rainbow: