JLS - Daughter any ideas

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone had any idea how I might go about this. I have gone through the whole caboodle, mastectomy, chemo and rads since March this year which meant no holidays or much fun really for my 2 children 8 & 11. I am now very much better and on the long road to me!!!.

I am taking my 8 soon to be 9 yr old daughter to see JLS I have the tickets so am not really looking for a freebie. She loves them and as a treat if possible I would love a backstaqe pass so she could meet them. I am 41 so just outside the age for the Willow foundation (I think that the young persons charity).

Does anyone have any idea how I might go about arranging this as a fabulous birthday treat?

Hi

not sure I can give you much advice but took my liitle girl to the meadowhall concert after sending the local radio station an email about what we were going through and they sorted tickets for us.

K x

hi,
i work at the men arena as corporate sales manager, (though been off work for 10 months as had mx, chemo and rad) which arena are you seeing jls at?

The Liverpool Echo Arena, thanks for taking the time to reply

oh sorry cant help then, if it was at the men then i would have suggested emailing me a letter and i would have got it forwarded to the promoter as it is the promoter that sorts out meet and greets not the venue, the best thing i can suggest is emailing/writing to the liverpool echo to the events director and ask them to forward to the promoter.
hope this helps, good luck!
Berlinda

Molsid - I have a very slight connection with JLS - one of the boys in the rugby team I manage is a cousin of one of the JLS lads. I have no idea if they can help, but if you PM me your contact details I will see what I can do.

finty xx

Best bet would be to try to find their fan club or web site or hunt for any mention of their agents. all approaches are generally made thorugh them BUT - even with that info you’d need to be able to show you are genuine as they probably receive many requests from people that aren’t genuine. you will need to do some serious digging to get the contact you need. try calling the venuie & ask who their agent is, try calling Sony who are their company - basically call call call any contact you can get & keep going - It may not be an easy task as these people are very protected generally but you may get lucky if you can somehow get past all the “gatekeepers” & get hold of someone closer to the actual band - write letters too!!

Hope that helps