Kelly's Blog

Kelly’s Blog

Kelly’s Blog Hi guys,

I’ve had some feedback asking about me so I thought I should give you an update!

I’m fine (getting better each day) and will commence my blog entries in the next few days. I’ve just had a weeks ‘holiday’ visiting friends in France but am back now and should be writing soon.

The last few weeks have been tough for me which is why it’s hard to write. Nothing to do with the cancer but more to do with the benefit system!! But more will be revealed on the blog. Watch this space!

Kelly

Hi Kelly Hi Kelly

I will be really interested to read about the problems you have had with the benefits system in your blog. My experience has been horrendous. I have been told so many contradictory things that it’s just unbelievable. I have written to my MP (see other threads) regarding financial issues for cancer sufferers and how appalling the benefit system is.

I would estimate that I have now spent well over 10 hours on the phone trying to sort out my Incapacity Benefit. The whole thing has reduced me to tears let alone worn me out and given me headaches!

Take care

Love

bjj xx