Lacy inserts for bras

Hi
Can anyone tell me where to get lacy inserts to put in the top of a bra - my Mum had a mx last March and we have got her kitted out with appropriate bras etc but she has seen these inserts somewhere and would really like some.
Thank you in anticipation.
Esbee x

hi,avon do the inserts,they are £5 for 3.1 black,1 white and 1 leopard print.they are great as i have them.x

The Daily Mail Newspaper have an offer for Modesty Panels in six colours you can shop on-line MailLife.co.uk £9.99 for three or £15.98 for six. Product code TIM469

Thank you janet1956,
I never thought of looking in Avon.
Thanks again - Esbee x

They also do them on the WomanZone site

not because I have had surgery, but because my clevage can longer stand up to close inspection, i alway wear a strappy top over my bra–these might work, i will have a look.

Just had a search and ebay have a huge selection

I’ve got a couple of Royce bras that come with detachable lacy inserts - they are a great idea. However, Royce bras are expensive so it’s nice to have some other options available.

I also wear cotton camisoles underneath things as well. As OAL says, there are lots of them on eBay and we are lucky enough to have an M&S outlet store near us so I got loads for £2 each just before I started rads. They make a comfy alternative to a bra and I pin my temporary soft prosthesis to them when I go out so that I’m not mono-boobed! :slight_smile:

Nymeria

post deleted

i meant that there are lots of the inserts on ebay.

as to cami tops not coming up high enough at front or under pits, it only takes a couple of stitches to shorten the straps

Hi
Nicola Jane and amoena website sell lace inserts

Jennifer

Wow - thanks everyone for this great information - I shall get ‘hot on the trail’ now - cheers again
Esbee x
P.S. Thanks for the excellent tip of using a camisole or strappy tops too. x