LIVER FUNCTION TEST

Hi can anybody please help, I have had a liver function test done and levels are raised, I am terrified I have liver mets has anyone had raised liver enzymes, and was there another reason for it.

Debh x

Hi Debh

It sounds like you’re having a difficult time at the moment. Whilst you are waiting for the other users to reply with their experiences it might help to give the helpline a call and talk things through with a member of staff. Here you are able to share your feelings and concerns with some one who is there to offer you emotional support as well as practical information. The number to call is 0808 800 6000 and the lines are open 9 to 5pm Monday to Friday and 9 to 2pm Saturday.

Best wishes Sam, BCC Facilitator

Hi debh, I had a raised LFT when i was diagnosed and it sent me into a complete panic. I had to have a CT scan and it turned out I have a fatty liver (nice lol). there are quite a few things that can cause a raised LFT. Sorry your having this worry at the moment and hope everything turns out ok for you. best wishes Melxx
Also i don’t know if your taking tamoxifen but i think that it can sometimes cause raised LFT x