Marmite

Celeste,thanks so much for letting us know. It can’t be easy for you. Am so sorry to hear this news but am relieved to hear that Hilary is not in any pain and all the family are with her. Can’t quite believe it and my thoughts are with all her loved ones.

Celeste, thanks for the latest update. What a shocking news! It seems only yesterday that I’ve heard about her at the first Bristol meet up. It must be such a difficult time for all those affected. I’ll be keeping them in my thoughts and prayers.

Sorry i have only just found this thread. Been a bit caught up with my own stuff and not been on here enough. Prayers for Marmite and her family, and thankyou Celeste for keeping us updated.

My thoughts and prayers are with you marmite and your family… xxx

Celeste (who is away at the moment) has texted me this very sad, although not unexpected, news

Marmite (Hilary) passed away at 10.17 am this morning. Most of her family were around her and it was very peaceful.

Rest in peace Hilary, you were a very special person and my thoughts are with your husband and family

Lesley x

Hi Lesley

Please pass on our sincere condolences to Hilary’s family and friends from all at BCC, she will be sadly missed.

Kind regards
Lucy

oh no .another one of our number passed .sending my condolences to all hilarys family ,she will be sadly missed . rest in peace .xx

From Hilary’s husband, John:

Hilary’s funeral will take place on Thursday April 1st at 2.00 pm at St Peters, Marksbury with her cremation at 3.00 pm at Haycombe, Bath. Everyone is also welcome to join her family afterwards at Badger Cottage. A celebration of her life will take place in the summer.

Am so sorry to read this, and send my condolences to Hilarys family and friends at such a sad time.

Another lady taken by this crap disease.

RIP Hilary.

Lots of love
Dawn
xxx

I am so dreadfully sorry to learn about Hilary’s death. I had missed the earlier postings so am feeling in shock that things could have progressed so fast. She was a lovely lady. All my condolences to her husband, family and friends.
Jan x

Hi

So sorry to hear about Hilary, unfortunately I didn’t get the opportunity to meet he. I can see from the tributes being payed to her, she was a very special lady. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

x

Not unexpected news but that doesn’t make it any less sad. I met Hilary on 3 occasions and she was indeed one very special lady. I would have liked to have gone to her funeral but I have chemo that day and am not currently well enough to travel anyway. I will be thinking of her and her family though.

Kay