mascetemy bra shops merseyside area

hi all,

im new here but asking on behalf of a friend who has recently had a mascetamy and is due to start chemo next week.
she has been to debhanhams to buy bras today and thinks the range is all old fashioned and not very attractrive and wants to see some in a shop which make her feel a little more womanly.
shes going to be quite poorly so wont be able to travel far so needs to be within merseyside and doesnt rate online shopping so does anyone know any shops in liverpool which sell a nice range.
i told her id log onto a forum and try and find out for her as she is in her 60s so computers are not her best strength.

thanks in advance

cheryl

Hi Chezzieharper,

I am sure some of our users will be along to share their support and offer their suggestions soon. You may also wish to post on a thread that has already been started by a user discussing mascetemy bras. You can find thishere. 

If you or your friend would like to talk please do call our helpline at 0808 800 6000 who will be able to talk to you about mascetemy bras or any other questions you may have. the opening hours are below.

Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
Late opening Monday and Wednesday 5pm-7pm,
Saturday, 9am-1pm 

Best wishes, 

Lizzy  

thank you for replying…
the info on the other post is really useful.
i have spoken to mo and let her know. she is going to liverpool on friday for some retail therapy before her chemo starts next week so is made up she can get measured properly and knowing what size she is will free her up to order things online also as well as shops

thanks again x

Hi,

My mum got some nice ones in Matalan. Not sure if they are in your area?